YSRCP MLA Thippe Swamy Takes Oath

Vijayawada: Justice has now finally dawned after a long fight said Madakasira YSRCP MLA Thippe Swamy. He called this as the first step towards the success in 2019 general elections for the YSRCP party in Andhra Pradesh after taking oath as MLA in the Speaker’s office on Wednesday morning .
Later Thippe Swamy addressed the media in Vijayawada and said that  TDP has not fulfilled at least one assurance given to the constituency. He added  that  in the term of late Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy the Handri Neeva works was completed by 80% but Chandrababu could not complete that remaining 20%. Thippe Swamy said “ I will pressurize the government for Handri Neeva water.

Back to Top