Gattu Ramachandra Rao -jan24,2012

YSR Congress Party on Tuesday described the cases against the party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as a political vendetta in which CBI was being used as a tool with TDP and a section of media joining hands.  
“A nexus between TDP, CBI and a section of media is visible and the pattern which has been aimed at tarnishing the image of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy,” the party official spokespersons Gattu Ramachandra Rao and Bajireddy Govardhan told reporters here.
“TDP and a section of media seems to be more informed on what is happening in the CBI than others and intensity is more when the target is Jagan or any of his distant relatives,” they said.
The happenings in the State are going according to a script, they said, and the arrest of Sunil Reddy has been blown out of proportion, as “they want to tarnish the image of YS Jaganmohan Reddy on some pretext or the other.”
“Former CBI director Vijayarama Rao, who was in the good looks of Naidu for reasons best known to them and was given a ticket and berth in cabinet by Naidu,” they said adding that TDP and a section of media has been going gaga over the Joint Director of CBI who has been hogging the lime light of late.
A false propaganda is going on targeting YS Jagan and his family members, they said.
Reiterating that TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu was also involved in the Emmar case, while his party and a section of media are trying to project that only YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is involved in the case.
It was Chandrababu Naidu who allotted projects worth crores to his whims and fancies for people known to him including Emmar Properties and deviated from the system by allocating major share to the company (74 per cent) for villas where the income and profit is instant leaving 26 per cent to the State Infrastructure Corporation.
When it came to convention centres and hotels where the returns would far and wide and delayed, the company was given 51 per cent and the APIC got 49 percent.

Back to Top